Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Intro


Let me start by saying, I don’t know why I’m doing this.

Maybe because crafting words is fun to me…not that I’m necessarily good at it.
Maybe because I’m an introvert and hate talking…that’s probably more the reason.

I was always the kid in class that sat in the back corner. The one the teacher thought was never engaged because I never interacted during class. But, I was listening. Listening and thinking and daydreaming.

I grew up in an evangelical church and accepted Christ at an early age…8 I think. Now that I know more about the psychological stages of moral development, I would say that I actually surrendered my life to God my junior year of high school. All that to say my worldview is very “White, middle-class, Evangelical.” And yes, that is a thing. 

My musings will probably pertain mostly to my faith, sexuality, and racial identity. I've realized over my lifetime that all of those things are a giant mess.

I have recently moved to a new city and started a new job, so I don't promise that posts about that won't creep into the mix as well. 

For those of you who care: 
Relator. 
Context. 
Learner. 
Individualization. 
Responsibility.
INTJ. 

It can actually explain quite a lot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment